Build the web and cloud applications you need on your terms while using the many languages we support. Simplify the management of your applications with cloud services while ensuring high availability. Scale your environment automatically based on demand and reduce costs. Automate operating system and application updates to increase security. Take advantage of integrated health monitoring and load balancing. Focus on your application, not the underlying cloud infrastructure.
What characteristics does it have?
- Highly available and massively scalable platform for your applications and APIs. Accelerated application deployment
- Autoscaling of your cloud environment to optimize costs and improve performance
- Integrated health monitoring and load balancing with dashboards and real-time alerts
- Excellent development experience using the Azure SDK, which integrates seamlessly with Visual Studio
What are the benefits it gives to banks?
- Accelerates the deployment of your web and cloud applications: Use Azure Cloud Services to keep your applications available and redirect traffic from troubled instances to healthy ones that are running smoothly. Once your application is deployed, Azure will take care of the rest.
- Scales your apps automatically to optimize costs: The autoscale feature helps you manage unexpected traffic spikes by automatically scaling your Azure Cloud Services environment up or down to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Uses the development environments you prefer: Experience an excellent development environment using the Azure SDK, which integrates seamlessly with Visual Studio. Deploy applications using the language you like, including .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Monitor your cloud applications: Automate operating system updates to improve the security of your environment. Focus on building great applications and don’t worry about patching, faulty hardware, or network issues. Azure Cloud Services helps you conveniently monitor the health and availability of your applications.