Bantotal Mutual Funds allows the Financial Institution to offer their clients access to a diverse portfolio from a reduced volume of money, seeking to give liquidity, security and rentability to said savings.
What does Bantotal Mutual Funds bring to a Financial Institution?
- Manage subscriptions to contributions and redemptions made by clients.
- Manage share transfers.
- Manage investments of all kinds of financial instruments, establishing limits for each Fund.
- Solve the accounting, on line, for each Fund and for the Administrator.
- Process the net asset value per share and fees calculation.
- Calculate the profitability of the different Funds.
Features and Functionality
- Notification and confirmation of deposits made by the client.
- Notification and confirmation of redemptions that will be collected by the client.
- Transfering shares between accounts within the same Fund or between different Funds.
- Mass issuing clients’ statements.
- Assets valuation.
- Interfaces: SIOPEL, BEVSA, Bloomberg.
- Calculating profitability per Fund.
- Calculating and collecting administration fees, low average, transaction and excess of movements.
- Settling trading fees, depending on the age of each contribution.
- Selling shares.
- Redemption of shares.
- Reports and inquires.
Why choose Bantotal Investment Funds?
Because it solves everything your Financial Institution needs to develop the business related to managing Mutual Funds.