Many Microsoft brings years of experience in protecting their own e-commerce business against fraud. That’s why it developed sophisticated technology that uses connected big data across multiple lines of business and applies cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) to help make more accurate decisions in real time. By using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection, you can help protect your business against fraud through several innovative and advanced capabilities.
What characteristics does it have?
- Account protection
- Purchase protection
- Loss protection
What are the benefits it gives to banks?
- Improve detection of account-related fraud
- Help protect your accounts with a fraud protection network
- Help protect accounts with device fingerprints
- Work with a flexible account rules engine that adjusts to your needs
- Help defend your accounts with protection against bots
- Configure the engine to suit your business needs
- Help focus on profitability
- Collaborate to protect transactions
- Triangulate fraudulent transactions with multiple data points
- Experience adapted to your business
- Increase acceptance of transactions
- Help improve customer incident escalation
- Help protect store losses
- Triangulate fraudulent returns and discounts using multiple data points
- Detect anomalies with a versatile decision engine
- Provide clear and useful reports
- Automated detection
What use cases is it used for?
What are some of the success stories?
Capital One has teamed up with Microsoft to implement a cloud-based authorization engine that improves fraud detection accuracy. This has been particularly important in recent months as ecommerce spending has accelerated and COVID-19 based fraud scams have increased.