Bantotal Comex allows the financial institution to develop the business of Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Collections, Giros and International Cheques.
What does Bantotal Comex bring to a Financial Institution?
- Keeping the business under control, providing detailed information to executives of each stage of the operations, maintaining an inventory within the system.
- Meeting the standards and rules of international trade.
- Business Knowledge, through a solution based on business processes documented under standard BPMN 2.0 which allows you to efficiently manage the different operations, saving time and money.
- Better business decision making by providing key information, in a user-friendly format and in a timely manner, on the various operations carried out.
Features and Functionality
- International and domestic stand-by guarantees
- Generation of SWIFT messages running the interface with SWIFT Alliance
- Operations inventory
- Admission of payment systems in agreement with LAIA
- Controlling the term of documents
- Consultations on operations carried out
- Compliance with the following standards: UCP 600, URR725, CCI circ. 522, URDG 758
- Issuance and receipt of financial and documentary collections
- Management of guarantees given and received
- Issuance of import letters of credit with the automatic issuance of SWIFT messages
- Calculation of taxes, expenses, commissions, interests, etc. automatically
Why choose Bantotal Comex?
- Because it is a tool which integrates knowledge, functions and proven practices in foreign trade.
- Because it provides a unique solution to help your financial institution develop the business of foreign trade.
- Because it is a tool with the flexibility to adapt to the institutions’ different client profiles.