Bantotal Business Processes is a key tool to allow Financial Institutions to operate on the basis of well-defined processes, achieve their strategic objectives and keep their business under control.
What does Bantotal Business Processes allow a Financial Institution to do?
- Raise the quality of service provided to clients of the institution
- Minimize client delivery times
- Have traceable processes that can be shared with the client to align the expectations of the parties
- Ensure the quality standards set by the organization
- Control the performance of each area of the institution with full visibility with respect to performance
- Anticipate and generate corrective actions for deviations from what had been planned
- Even out the workload allocation of the institution’s various operations
- Obtain lessons learned to continuously improve business operations
- Have clear rules of operation for all involved
- Give alerts that serve as a reminder for the proper execution of defined processes
- Have accurate information in real time to make strategic definitions at a company level.
Features and Functionality
- Definition of tasks
- Definition of the order in which defined tasks should be executed
- Definition of roles and authority levels
- Define data streams
- Define messages to be transmitted
- Define alerts
Why choose Bantotal – Business Processes?
- Because it is a proven tool in financial institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Because it contains pre-designed processes that accumulate the best market practices
- Because our consultants have the business knowledge necessary to help a financial institution to define its key business processes in line with global standards.
- Because it is an easy to use tool which streamlines processes, allowing more time for selling products.