Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) is a leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution that can help you drive sales productivity and improve marketing results through social insights, business intelligence, and Campaign management.
At the center of the company are the customers. Successful companies know that they need to engage with their customers, not only in the initial sales process, but also later, when the customer needs service and support. In essence, this is Customer Relationship Management, or CRM.
Today’s consumers are more informed, more connected, and have more choice than any previous generation. The traditional, isolated customer approach no longer meets the growing demand for continuous service, regardless of channel, time or location.
It is now a necessity to have a consistent customer engagement strategy that breaks down barriers between teams, departments, and technology platforms. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, we get that holistic view of the customer and that their teams are empowered to deliver proactive, personal experiences, all while creating upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
What characteristics does it have?
- Loyalty Points
- Attention Model
- Special customer brand
- 9 Graphic indicators
- Product ownership
- Identification of the Chief Executive Officer
- Available Credit Lines
- Products N1 and drill down to N2
- IN / Out campaigns
- Relations of Economic Groups
- Quick Access Sales Architecture
– Unified Interface
– Web and Mobile, LISTS FOR TEAMS AND APP FOR OUTLOOK.
- Quarterly budget
- Offers to clients, weighted
- Everything and agenda
- Classification of your portfolio
- Relevant information
- Portfolio allocation rules engine
- Manual Portfolio Reallocation / Freeze and Thaw Position Tree
- AD-based security and user management engine
- Automation of mailbox enablement and configuration
- Management of offers and commercial actions
- Opportunity management
- High and low opportunities based on the ADV
- Offer and simulation
- Comparison of simulations
- Document management
- Digital signature
What are the benefits it gives to banks?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement optimizes the way employees communicate with customers and improves their ability to collaborate. Main benefits:
- Access from anywhere, from any device
- Build a network of customer relationships with social information
- Create personalized customer experiences to grow sales.
- Improve sales and marketing team collaboration
- Work smarter to close more opportunities, leveraging easy-to-design process flows
- Use configurable dashboards and data visualization tools to gain insights
- Analyze sales data and discover relevant information using interactive charts.
- Launch multi-phase marketing campaigns across multiple channels to improve customer engagement.
- Offer proactive service through multiple channels to improve customer satisfaction
- A successful implementation of CRM hosted in the cloud will reduce the workload of the IT department, Microsoft takes care of hosting, securely maintaining, and updating the solution
- Centralized customer information can be accessed from anywhere, from any device
- Simplified business workflows
- Quick and easy implementation
- Easy to manage and highly scalable per user licenses
- Reduced IT expenses and internal maintenance efforts
What use cases is it used for?
- Small businesses looking to grow
- Industry leaders wanting large-scale solutions
- Sales Department
- Marketing Department
- Customer service
- Project Service Automation
- Integration with Power Apps
What are some of the success stories?